On this page you can examine and compare the penalties, or rehabilitative responses, for the core offences of drug use, possession for personal use, and supply-related offences, across countries in Europe. It also allows you to see how those ;penalties vary ;according to the type or quantity of the drug, and the addiction or recidivism of the offender.
- Évacuation de la scène ouverte de consommation de crack à Forceval, Paris : et après ?
- Legal marijuana, but Uruguayans still prefer black market
- The most important question about addiction
- Special issue: Drug policy history, design and practice in Asia - Call for papers
- United States: Voters in five states, dozens of cities to decide on cannabis legalisation measures this November
- Vancouver club will continue to distribute hard drugs in bid to save lives, despite Health Canada rejection
- Brazilian activists deliver manifesto to end drug war to leading presidential candidate
- Key harm reduction messages for the replenishment conference, implementation of new Global Fund Strategy and NFM4
- IDPC recruits part-time Communications Consultant