By Psmith / StopTheDrugWar.org
With 2021 now receding in the rear view mirror, we look back at the good, the bad, and the ugly in the arena of drug policy around the world.
- The International Criminal Court Eyes Philippines Drug War Killings
- Afghanistan's Government Falls, Opium Remains
- Mexican Drug War Violence Just Keeps Going
- Mexico Didn't Get Marijuana Legalization Done (Again)
- Bangladesh Drug War Killings Draw Pushback
- Pushing the Boundaries in Canada
- Malta Becomes First European Union County to Legalize Marijuana -- Germany, Luxembourg Next?
- Italy's Pending Referendum on Marijuana and Plant Psychedelics
- Cocaine Production Has Doubled in the Course of a Decade
- World Health Organization Declines Move Toward Labeling Kratom a Controlled Substance