This resource is intended for people who use new psychoactive substances (NPS) and the organizations that help them. It contains useful information on the prevention of HIV infection and other drug-related diseases, on various substances, including synthetic psychostimulants, examples of responses to the challenges of NPS.
- A record 100 000 people in the United States died from overdoses in 12 months of the pandemic, says CDC
- New Zealand: Passage of drug checking law a moment to celebrate
- Opioid agonist treatment shortage in Lebanon – Call for support!
- Germany will legalise marijuana and promote drug harm reduction, governing party coalition officially announces
- Russian politician threatens harm reduction activists with imprisonment
- Useful information for people who use stimulant drugs - Videos
- Why SCS? Information about supervised consumption services in Canada
- Call for applications - 2x training opportunities: Media engagement and Video advocacy
- Launch of the Global Drug Policy Index