Welcome to the first episode of our new live online video show, Drugreporter Café, where we will regularly discuss new developments in the world of drug policy with professionals, activists and decision makers. Today our show will feature drug policy reform in a small country in Southern-Eastern Europe, North Macedonia. We will discuss the chances of reform with two guests, two activists from the country, Vlatko Dekov (HOPS Skopje) and Natasa Boskova (Coalition Margins).
- Overdose deaths have surged in the US during the pandemic, C.D.C. data shows
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines traditional cannabis cultivators make international appeal for support while calling for equal attention
- Harm Reduction Consortium: Request for proposals - Fundraising capacity scan
- Are your illegal drugs pure? New Zealand will check them for you.
- Proposed legislation would legalize supervised injection facilities to combat drug overdoses
- After crime plummeted in 2020, Baltimore will stop drug, sex prosecutions
- The first southern US state legalizes marijuana — what it means nationally
- Medical cannabis is in high demand, but Italy is restricting supply
- Hundreds still ending up in court for cannabis possession in New Zealand