The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- California would decriminalize psychedelic drugs under Scott Wiener bill
- ‘Targets’ - A film on the impact of prohibition of women who use drugs in Ukraine
- Youth RISE's statement on transgender day of rememberance
- Argentina to allow medicinal marijuana to be grown at home
- How will drug legalization affect America's communities of color?
- Here’s why Black people in the UK are turning to psychedelics
- Colombia Continues to Bungle Assets Seized from Drug Traffickers
- Bolivia’s New President Faces Complex Drug Scenario
- Since you asked: What role does drug enforcement play in the rising incarceration of women?