The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- Romania: No funding for needle exchange
- Morocco set to legalise cannabis production for medical use
- Gateway theory in Finland: From cannabis decriminalisation to legalising all drugs
- Enlightened drug reforms are sweeping the US. Why is Britain so far behind?
- ‘Unhappy Birthday’: collectives ask to review 100-year-old drug law
- SHIFTS: Individual Narratives
- Imprisonment for up to 15 years for using the word “drug” on the Internet
- Call for expressions of interest for new members for IDPC’s Board of Directors
- Thailand's bail system -- is it made for the rich?