The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- Climate justice & drug policy
- Colombia’s first leftist president says war on drugs has failed
- EU drug policy training & strategy series - Call for applications
- British drugs policy is punitive and contradictory. And now it’ll go backwards
- The multifaceted names of psychoactive amphibians: from “Bufo” to Kambô
- High time we legalised drugs?
- PSYCHOACTIVE - A podcast series with Ethan Nadelmann
- AIDS conference exclusion is 'unjust' and 'wrong,' says UNAIDS chief
- United Kingdom: Reviewing the government’s new ‘tough’ consequences for drug possession