The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- 4th European harm reduction conference: A time to act
- Philippines drug war: police found guilty of murder
- Helsinki may open Finland’s first drug consumption room
- Panel takes sobering read of status of international drug policies
- Marijuana in Mexico: How to legalise it effectively, fairly and safely
- Toward a more humane drug policy
- The systematic abuse of India’s female opiate users
- Trump says China will curtail fentanyl. The U.S. has heard that before.
- Cannabis to be made legal for recreational use in Luxembourg