The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- Skewed approach: Our drugs policy is undermining Peel’s principles of policing
- From the Philippines to Indonesia and Afghanistan, Asia's brutal drug policies have failed.
- When the cure Is worse than the disease
- White House priorities opioid abuse in first national drug control strategy
- Sri Lanka to begin hangings within months, ending 43-year stay on executions
- Recommendations to states on steps to ensure human rights in drug policy
- World Health Organization recommends reclassifying marijuana under international treaties
- Out with the old, in with the old: Iran’s revolution, drug policies, and global drug markets
- Duterte government allows 'drug war' deaths to go unsolved