The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- No drugs should be criminalized. It’s time to abolish the DEA.
- What the US arrest of former Defense Minister tells about drug traffickers and the military in Mexico
- Mexico is poised to become the biggest legal marijuana market in the world. Who will most benefit?
- Women’s empowerment and sustainable development - IDPC, WOLA and PRI's statement to the 65th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women
- New Zealand health experts back reform of 'outdated' cannabis laws
- We are nurses, not police. The US methadone system expects otherwise
- A new EU drug strategy is being prepared by the German Presidency
- Call for proposals: Content developer for a new e-learning course on decriminalisation
- Tanzanian community-based organizations support women who use drugs