The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- The Drug Decriminalisation [e]Course is soon available in French!
- How the global human rights community can further push drug policy reform
- INCB, UNODC and WHO joint statement on access to controlled medicines in emergencies
- 'Drug control' and pain management: The truth of the matter
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2021 - WHRIN statement
- Teen use of marijuana does not increase with legalization, US top drug researcher admits
- #MoreThan Video Contest – Call for Applications
- South Africa’s cannabis master plan will finally establish a regulated industry
- Big pharma seizes Brazilian market while medical cannabis bill is stalled