The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- The role of civil society in the development and implementation of drug policies on prevention, treatment and social reintegration
- Matters of substance: Video series
- Rethinking drug policy: Why ‘Just Say No Campaign’ is failing?
- The time has come for Indonesia to decriminalize drugs
- The costs of restarting aerial coca spraying in Colombia
- OHCHR call for contributions: Report on the death penalty
- The Jamaica deportations reveal the racial injustice of the UK's drug laws
- Why don’t we just… regulate MDMA?
- Call for expressions of interest - Upcoming issue of the IJDP: Negotiating tensions and conflicts in drug user activism and scholarship