The 25th Harm Reduction International Conference will be held in Montreal on 14-17 May, 2017. The Drugreporter Film Sessions will provide an opportunity for participants to watch and discuss thought-provoking films about harm reduction and drug policies produced by film makers and activists from all over the world.
We are now accepting submissions to the film sessions for screening. The deadline for applications is the 20th of April!
- No entry fee for applications
- Entry forms must be filled in in English
- Film must be subtitled in English
- Production dates should be between 1st of January 2016 and 20th of March 2017
- A separate application must be made for each film
- Films that have already been presented at earlier events and published online ARE eligible
Nine films will be selected for screening at the conference by the Rights Reporter Foundation and Harm Reduction International, based on the following criteria:
- the film’s message shall promote the philosophy and practice of harm reduction
- the film shall exhibit sensitivity to the human rights of people who use drugs
- quality of the movie
- creativity of the production
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.