Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.
- Support, don't punish women who use drugs!
- Coming out about illicit drug use: ‘The hush-hush attitude has to end’
- ‘Staggering loss’: Overdose deaths spike in US during pandemic
- The new AIDS epidemic: Pushing past Putin
- World Drugs Day: UNODC must integrate ending drug-related executions in its work
- England - Black review: Strong on treatment, but avoids law reform
- Rhode Island makes history by legalizing safe consumption sites
- The Supreme Court is forcing Mexico to legalize weed, sort of
- Human rights and people who use drugs in Nepal: Statement at the 47th Session of the Human Rights Council