The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Argentina to allow medicinal marijuana to be grown at home
- How will drug legalization affect America's communities of color?
- Here’s why Black people in the UK are turning to psychedelics
- Colombia Continues to Bungle Assets Seized from Drug Traffickers
- Bolivia’s New President Faces Complex Drug Scenario
- Since you asked: What role does drug enforcement play in the rising incarceration of women?
- A safe retreat from the war on drugs
- 'No' vote not a vote for inaction: Decriminalisation urged in New Zealand
- Deputy Minister for Social Development launches the South African Network of People who Use Drugs