The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Let President reject narcotics bill
- Statement: Drug use and drug dependency itself is not a mental health condition.
- Civil society and community organisations call on Unitaid leadership to support funding for hepatitis & harm reduction
- Statement of the Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, on her request to open an investigation of the Situation in the Philippines
- IDPC recruits Programme Officer in Bangkok!
- On 50th anniversary of “war on drugs,” new poll shows majority of voters support ending criminal penalties for drug possession, think drug war is a failure
- Statement in response to adoption of 2021 political declaration on HIV/AIDS
- A U.N. declaration on ending AIDS should have been easy. It wasn’t.
- Kenyan civil society organisations call on the President to halt harmful reforms to the country's drug laws