The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- The Drug Decriminalisation [e]Course is soon available in French!
- How the global human rights community can further push drug policy reform
- INCB, UNODC and WHO joint statement on access to controlled medicines in emergencies
- 'Drug control' and pain management: The truth of the matter
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2021 - WHRIN statement
- Teen use of marijuana does not increase with legalization, US top drug researcher admits
- #MoreThan Video Contest – Call for Applications
- South Africa’s cannabis master plan will finally establish a regulated industry
- Big pharma seizes Brazilian market while medical cannabis bill is stalled