The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- The CND is dying: Time to put people who use drugs, evidences and human rights at the center of the response.
- Call for expressions of interest for a UK-based Director to join the International Drug Policy Consortium’s Board of Directors
- Easy access: Harm reduction in Balti, Republic of Moldova
- Donald Trump says individual states can decide whether to legalise marijuana
- Greens propose full legalisation of cannabis in Australia
- Bangladesh plans death penalty for selling meth
- The opposite of D.A.R.E – DPA launches new high school drug education curriculum in a NYC School
- Amnesty: Almost 1,000 prisoners executed worldwide in 2017
- The next naloxone? Companies, academics search for better overdose-reversal drugs