The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- No drugs should be criminalized. It’s time to abolish the DEA.
- What the US arrest of former Defense Minister tells about drug traffickers and the military in Mexico
- Mexico is poised to become the biggest legal marijuana market in the world. Who will most benefit?
- Women’s empowerment and sustainable development - IDPC, WOLA and PRI's statement to the 65th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women
- New Zealand health experts back reform of 'outdated' cannabis laws
- We are nurses, not police. The US methadone system expects otherwise
- A new EU drug strategy is being prepared by the German Presidency
- Call for proposals: Content developer for a new e-learning course on decriminalisation
- Tanzanian community-based organizations support women who use drugs