The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- The war on drugs and the justification of Black death
- Philippines: Lasting harm to children from "drug war"
- West Africa: Decongesting prisons is a logical approach to limiting the spread of COVID-19
- In pictures: Glasgow’s drugs crisis in the time of coronavirus
- Communities strengthening the AIDS response in Nepal
- India: Provision of harm reduction service in the lockup of a police station
- WADPN emergency response to COVID-19 prevention & control among people who use drugs in West Africa
- Request for proposals: Consultant for financial management capacity scan and training
- GDS 2020: Global Drug Survey special edition on COVID-19