Women who use drugs are at exceptionally high risk of HIV infection. They share injecting equipment and typically use after their partner. They are also more likely to have sexual partners who inject drugs. This report examines six harm reduction programmes in Ukraine that provide gender sensitive services to women.
- Roadmap for key populations advocates navigating the global fund
- The Harms of Incarceration: The evidence base and human rights framework for decarceration and harm reduction in prisons
- Period poverty in prisons during the COVID-19 pandemic: Submission to the UN Special Rapporteur on health
- Synthetic Drugs in East and Southeast Asia: latest developments and challenges 2021
- Turning off the tap: The state of HIV prevention funding in Southern Africa
- European Drug Report 2021
- Quality standards of civil society involvement in drug policies
- Survey of client satisfaction with opioid substitution program in western Georgia
- 1st Brandenburg Forum (BBF) in Geneva "Building bridges between the drug policy and human rights regimes of the United Nations"