The CND Proceedings Document aims to provide a summary of what happened at this year's 53rd Commission on Narcotic Drugs, including at the various satellite events, and offers a comprehensive analysis of the key discussions and debates that took place during the meeting.
- Cannabis for medical use
- The environmental impacts of the legalisation of cannabis in California
- Modelling the impact of a national scale-up of interventions on hepatitis C virus transmission among people who inject drugs in Scotland
- Cannabis decriminalization: A study of recent policy change in five U.S. states
- What does the research evidence tell us about what Australians think about the legal status of drugs? A 2018 update
- Rapid antidepressant effects of the psychedelic ayahuasca in treatment-resistant depression: a randomized placebo-controlled trial
- Integration of harm reduction into drug rehabilitation programmes in Indonesia
- 2018 World Drug Report
- Why are drug-related deaths among women increasing in Scotland?