The CND Proceedings Document aims to provide a summary of what happened at this year's 53rd Commission on Narcotic Drugs, including at the various satellite events, and offers a comprehensive analysis of the key discussions and debates that took place during the meeting.
- ‘Good enough’ parenting: Negotiating standards and stigma
- Statement to the Commission on the Status of Women
- Knocked back: Failing to support people sleeping rough with drug and alcohol problems is costing lives
- What constitutes effective problematic substance use treatment from the perspective of people who are homeless? A systematic review and meta-ethnography
- Associations between community-level LGBTQ-supportive factors and substance use among sexual minority adolescents
- City checking: Piloting the UK's first community-based drug safety testing (drug checking) service in 2 city centres
- What has changed since cannabis was legalized in Canada?
- From strong leadership to active community engagement: Effective resistance to illicit economies in Afro-Colombian collective territories
- Summary of the CEDD regional report