Watch the opening speech of the DPA director, Ethan Nadelmann, at the International Drug Policy Reform Conference in New Mexico (November 12 -14, 2009). He said "right now the wind is at our back" - highlighting how the drug policy reform movement has an unprecedented momentum to end the drug war in the United States.
- Japan sees record number of marijuana cases in 2017 as youth involvement rises
- Conclusions of the WHO international meeting on prisons and health Lisbon 2017
- How to legislate recreational cannabis
- ‘Worth the test?’ Pragmatism, pill testing and drug policy in Australia
- Reducing crime and preventing harm: West Midlands drug policy recommendations
- Conference room paper submitted by the Federal Republic of Germany on the importance of harm reduction for people who use stimulant drugs
- Needle and syringe programs in Australia: Peer-led best practice
- Time for a New Belgian on Cannabis ?
- Victoria, Australia: Inquiry into drug law reform