The Indonesia UNGASS Forum has translated the new narcotics law that was adopted by the Parliament in Jakarta in September 2009. Advocates have highlighted that the new law violates basic human rights and constrains harm reduction efforts in the region.
- Drug decriminalisation: Progress or political red herring?
- Supressing coherence: The UNODC Strategy 2021-2025 and the UN system Common Position on drugs
- Taking stock of half a decade of drug policy - An evaluation of UNGASS implementation
- Impacts of covid-19 on women living with HIV who use drugs in Nepal
- Converging epidemics: COVID-19, HIV & inequality
- New psychoactive substance use in the Republic of Estonia
- Assessment of situation and response of drug use and its harms in the MENA
- Harm reduction responses in the age of COVID-19: Documenting the experiences of people who use drugs in South Africa
- Edging forward: How the UN’s language on drugs has advanced since 1990 (Version 2)