The Indonesia UNGASS Forum has translated the new narcotics law that was adopted by the Parliament in Jakarta in September 2009. Advocates have highlighted that the new law violates basic human rights and constrains harm reduction efforts in the region.
- FAST-TRACK or OFF TRACK? How insufficient funding for key populations jeopardises ending AIDS by 2030
- Women and barriers to harm reduction services: A literature review and initial findings from a qualitative study in Barcelona, Spain
- Clean Start: Creating second chances for women and girls in Kenya
- Addressing the syndemic of HIV, hepatitis C, overdose, and COVID-19 among people who use drugs: the potential roles for decriminalization and safe supply
- How diverse is Canada’s legal cannabis industry? Examining race and gender of its executives and directors
- Coca and Its medical applications: Prospects, obstacles and lessons learned
- Funding what is possible. Robert Carr fund annual report 2019.
- The impact of arrest and seizure on drug crime and harms: A systematic review
- Addressing stigma and discrimination in the COVID-19 response