This advocacy note highlights the most critical issues for the UNODC Executive Director to tackle over the next two years. The note outlines six key challenges facing the UNODC in the field of drug policy in the coming years, and offers the support of the Consortium to any candidate who takes these challenges seriously, and can commit to a modernising agenda to make the Office relevant and fit for purpose for the 21st century.
- Transitions to a sustainable agri-food system: Making rural youth visible and heard in illicit economies
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption