This pack has been compiled by the International Drug Policy Consortium to provide information and easily accessible background resources on the key issues relating to the UN review of global drug policy. The articles in this pack have been written by experts in the field of drug policy to highlight the failings of the current global system of drug control and draw attention the upcoming UN review, the outcome of which will shape international drug control for the next 10 years.
- Transitions to a sustainable agri-food system: Making rural youth visible and heard in illicit economies
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption