The latest INCB Annual Report was published on 4th March 2008. This brief response explains the contents of the report, and comments on the positions taken by the Board on proportionality in drug law enforcement, the scheduling of coca leaf, and harm reduction.
- A sustainable future for cannabis farmers ‘alternative development’ opportunities in the legal cannabis market
- Harm reduction in action
- Drug decriminalisation: Progress or political red herring?
- Supressing coherence: The UNODC Strategy 2021-2025 and the UN system Common Position on drugs
- Taking stock of half a decade of drug policy - An evaluation of UNGASS implementation
- Impacts of covid-19 on women living with HIV who use drugs in Nepal
- Converging epidemics: COVID-19, HIV & inequality
- New psychoactive substance use in the Republic of Estonia
- Assessment of situation and response of drug use and its harms in the MENA