At the 49th Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND), held in Vienna in March 2006, a draft resolution was tabled by the European Union (EU) to guide the process of evaluation of the implementation of political declaration and action plans of the 1998 UN General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) in 2008.
- Solidarity that cannot be confined – Support. Don’t Punish 2020 Global Day of Action – Summary report
- Harm reduction service delivery to people who use drugs during a public health emergency
- Human rights in the administration of justice - Report to the OHCHR prepared by HRI and IDPC
- Prevalence of HIV, viral hepatitis B/C and tuberculosis and treatment outcomes among people who use drugs: Results from the implementation of the first drop-in-center in Mozambique
- Let's talk about drugs - Assessment of drug education in Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, and Serbia. Regional report.
- Impact of COVID-19 on drug markets, drug use, drug-related harms and responses in south European Neighbourhood Policy countries
- European Union Drugs Strategy 2021-2025
- National roadmap on state-level efforts to end the nation’s drug overdose epidemic
- Saving lives from overdose during a pandemic