At the 49th Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND), held in Vienna in March 2006, a draft resolution was tabled by the European Union (EU) to guide the process of evaluation of the implementation of political declaration and action plans of the 1998 UN General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) in 2008.
- A sustainable future for cannabis farmers ‘alternative development’ opportunities in the legal cannabis market
- Harm reduction in action
- Drug decriminalisation: Progress or political red herring?
- Supressing coherence: The UNODC Strategy 2021-2025 and the UN system Common Position on drugs
- Taking stock of half a decade of drug policy - An evaluation of UNGASS implementation
- Impacts of covid-19 on women living with HIV who use drugs in Nepal
- Converging epidemics: COVID-19, HIV & inequality
- New psychoactive substance use in the Republic of Estonia
- Assessment of situation and response of drug use and its harms in the MENA