At the 49th Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND), held in Vienna in March 2006, a draft resolution was tabled by the European Union (EU) to guide the process of evaluation of the implementation of political declaration and action plans of the 1998 UN General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) in 2008.
- ‘Good enough’ parenting: Negotiating standards and stigma
- Statement to the Commission on the Status of Women
- Knocked back: Failing to support people sleeping rough with drug and alcohol problems is costing lives
- What constitutes effective problematic substance use treatment from the perspective of people who are homeless? A systematic review and meta-ethnography
- Associations between community-level LGBTQ-supportive factors and substance use among sexual minority adolescents
- City checking: Piloting the UK's first community-based drug safety testing (drug checking) service in 2 city centres
- What has changed since cannabis was legalized in Canada?
- From strong leadership to active community engagement: Effective resistance to illicit economies in Afro-Colombian collective territories
- Summary of the CEDD regional report