At the 49th Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND), held in Vienna in March 2006, a draft resolution was tabled by the European Union (EU) to guide the process of evaluation of the implementation of political declaration and action plans of the 1998 UN General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) in 2008.
- Supervised injection facilities and other supervised consumption sites: Effectiveness and value
- So near yet so far: Why won’t the UK prescribe medical cannabis?
- Exploring hidden narratives in the West African tramadol trade and transport of migrants
- INPUD Annual Report 2018-2019
- Representation of adverse childhood experiences is associated with lower public stigma towards people who use drugs: an exploratory experimental study
- Rights in a pandemic – Lockdowns, rights and lessons from HIV in the early response to COVID-19
- Global Drug Survey COVID-19 special edition: Key findings report
- ECOWAS regional strategy for HIV, tuberculosis, hepatitis B & C and sexual and reproductive health and rights among key populations
- “Coming out”: Stigma, reflexivity and the drug researcher’s drug use