The third briefing paper from IDPC is a response to the call of the European Commission for civil society organisations to express their views on the Commission's Green Paper on the Role of Civil Society in Drugs Policy in the European Union. The briefing paper summarise the opinion of IDPC members on a possible structure, selection criteria, responsibility of members, the key tasks and resources for a dialogue between the Commission and various community and professional organisations for the improvement of drug policy interventions in the EU.
- Human Rights Watch: World Report 2021
- Solidarity that cannot be confined – Support. Don’t Punish 2020 Global Day of Action – Summary report
- Harm reduction service delivery to people who use drugs during a public health emergency
- Human rights in the administration of justice - Report to the OHCHR prepared by HRI and IDPC
- Prevalence of HIV, viral hepatitis B/C and tuberculosis and treatment outcomes among people who use drugs: Results from the implementation of the first drop-in-center in Mozambique
- Let's talk about drugs - Assessment of drug education in Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, and Serbia. Regional report.
- Impact of COVID-19 on drug markets, drug use, drug-related harms and responses in south European Neighbourhood Policy countries
- European Union Drugs Strategy 2021-2025
- National roadmap on state-level efforts to end the nation’s drug overdose epidemic