The third briefing paper from IDPC is a response to the call of the European Commission for civil society organisations to express their views on the Commission's Green Paper on the Role of Civil Society in Drugs Policy in the European Union. The briefing paper summarise the opinion of IDPC members on a possible structure, selection criteria, responsibility of members, the key tasks and resources for a dialogue between the Commission and various community and professional organisations for the improvement of drug policy interventions in the EU.
- A sustainable future for cannabis farmers ‘alternative development’ opportunities in the legal cannabis market
- Harm reduction in action
- Drug decriminalisation: Progress or political red herring?
- Supressing coherence: The UNODC Strategy 2021-2025 and the UN system Common Position on drugs
- Taking stock of half a decade of drug policy - An evaluation of UNGASS implementation
- Impacts of covid-19 on women living with HIV who use drugs in Nepal
- Converging epidemics: COVID-19, HIV & inequality
- New psychoactive substance use in the Republic of Estonia
- Assessment of situation and response of drug use and its harms in the MENA