This Horizon Scan articulates Foresight's objective of providing Government and others with challenging visions of possible futures. It is based on scientific evidence of the state of play at the time of writing (September 2004 to May 2005), and builds on this evidence base to look at possible future change. It does not offer predictions, but it does raise issues and possibilities that policy makers and others might wish to consider. Some are more speculative than others. As this report looks out to 2025 and future possibilities, it inevitably challenges current thinking.
- Transitions to a sustainable agri-food system: Making rural youth visible and heard in illicit economies
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption