This report tracks the history of the concept of organized crime and its metamorphosis into a 'transnational' phenomenon allegedly posing a serious threat to global world order.
- How to regulate stimulants: A practical guide
- Out in the cold: Community-led services abandoned as donor funding declines in Kyrgyzstan
- FAST-TRACK or OFF TRACK? How insufficient funding for key populations jeopardises ending AIDS by 2030
- Women and barriers to harm reduction services: A literature review and initial findings from a qualitative study in Barcelona, Spain
- Clean Start: Creating second chances for women and girls in Kenya
- Addressing the syndemic of HIV, hepatitis C, overdose, and COVID-19 among people who use drugs: the potential roles for decriminalization and safe supply
- How diverse is Canada’s legal cannabis industry? Examining race and gender of its executives and directors
- Coca and Its medical applications: Prospects, obstacles and lessons learned
- Funding what is possible. Robert Carr fund annual report 2019.