This report discusses the global drug control system - particularly the role of the United Nations - and the challenges confronting drug policy. It argues that the current system is not achieving its stated objective: to eradicate completely - or even substantially reduce - illicit drug markets.
- Transitions to a sustainable agri-food system: Making rural youth visible and heard in illicit economies
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption