This handbook looks at the complex nature of the collaborative process from formation to the realisation, or otherwise, of agreed targets. It suggests ways of working around the ‘barriers’ that are likely to be encountered along the way. It could be relevant in the field of drug policy.
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption
- The Global Cannabis Cultivation Research Consortium (GCCRC): a transnational online survey of cannabis growers