In contrast with traditional plant-based drugs, the illicit ecstasy industry is not bound to specific cultivation areas. The industry is a very dynamic and flexible enterprise, and will thus adapt quickly to law enforcement actions, changes in drug consumption fashions and the resulting market transformations.
- Solidarity that cannot be confined – Support. Don’t Punish 2020 Global Day of Action – Summary report
- Harm reduction service delivery to people who use drugs during a public health emergency
- Human rights in the administration of justice - Report to the OHCHR prepared by HRI and IDPC
- Prevalence of HIV, viral hepatitis B/C and tuberculosis and treatment outcomes among people who use drugs: Results from the implementation of the first drop-in-center in Mozambique
- Let's talk about drugs - Assessment of drug education in Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, and Serbia. Regional report.
- Impact of COVID-19 on drug markets, drug use, drug-related harms and responses in south European Neighbourhood Policy countries
- European Union Drugs Strategy 2021-2025
- National roadmap on state-level efforts to end the nation’s drug overdose epidemic
- Saving lives from overdose during a pandemic