The problem of mobile drug users in CE exists for more than a decade. Being departed from their cultures, their families and friends, mobile drug users in Central Europe find themselves in a double social exclusion - both as foreigners and as drug users. In the 90s when harm reduction and drug treatment services started to expand in the countries of Central Europe, social and medical workers and peer educators did not reach mobile drug users.
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption
- The Global Cannabis Cultivation Research Consortium (GCCRC): a transnational online survey of cannabis growers