Latest Press Coverage
- Why is Asia divided on a green light for medical marijuana?
- Solidarity that cannot be confined – Support. Don’t Punish 2020 Global Day of Action – Summary report
- Calls reignited for non-violent drug offenders to be released, as research reveals ‘war on drugs’ fuels racism
- Can Portugal show the way to tackle deepening Scots drug crisis?
- In historic vote, United Nations acknowledges therapeutic potential of cannabis
- In historic vote, the UN no longer considers cannabis one of the most dangerous drugs
- Cannabis has been recognised as medicine in a historic UN vote
- The UN removes cannabis from a list of the most dangerous substances
- UN panel, with US support, removes marijuana from most strict drug category
- The UN now says medical weed is a less dangerous drug