When? 29 September 2023. 12:30 PM
Where? Press Center of Ukrinform (Hall 2) - Kyiv, str. Bohdan Khmelnytskyi, 8/16. Also available online here.
On July 31, 2023, the Ministry of Health published a draft order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On the approval of the State strategy of drug policy for the period until 2030 and the approval of the operational plan for its implementation for 2023-2025". The participants of the event will focus on the first results and further steps of the public discussion of the draft state strategy on drugs until 2030.
- Anna Shemet - Chief specialist of the department for the prevention of non-infectious diseases and circulation of narcotic drugs of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- Iryna Ivanchuk - Head of the Viral Hepatitis and Opioid Dependence Department of the Public Health Center.
- Ganna Dovbach - Executive director of the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA), deputy head of the Vienna NGO Committee (Vienna NGO Committee - VNGOC)
- Mykhailo Reznik - Lawyer, public association DRUGPOLICY.UA
- Viktor Dosenko - Professor of the Institute of Physiology named after Bogomolets National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, NGO "Higher Medical School", "MIST"
- Ann Fordham- Executive director of the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC), member and ex-chair of the UN Strategic Advisory Group on Drug Use, HIV, Health Care and Human Rights
- Olena Kucheruk - Secretary of the Drug Policy Commission of Eastern and Central Europe and Central Asia (ECECACD)
- Oleg Dymaretsky - Representative of BO "VOLNA"
- Tetyana Tsiba - Member of the Ukrainian Parliament
- Oksana Dmytrieva - Member of the Ukrainian Parliament
- Dmytro Gurin - Member of the Ukrainian Parliament
- Inna Sovsun - Member of the Ukrainian Parliament