The follow-up to the upcoming 64th session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) is tenatively set to reconvene on the 9-10th of December 2021.
- Drug use for grown-ups: A conversation with Carl Hart
- IFA global cafe: In conversation with Mr Cornelis P. de Joncheere "The hidden epidemic of drug use among older people"
- CND 64th Session Reconvened
- Elimination of hepatitis C among people who inject drugs
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2021
- Peer Works! Secondary needle and syringe programmes
- Peer Works! Global peer work consultation feedback
- Advocacy for science-based prevention: the evidence doesn’t speak for itself
- 2021 Support. Don't Punish Global Day of Action
- High-level meeting (HLM) on HIV/AIDS