The AIDS & Rights Alliance for Southern Africa (ARASA) and the International Drug Policy consortium (IDPC) invite you to join the virtual launch of the briefing paper: "Drug Policy and the Sustainable Development Goals: Africa cannot achieve the SDG targets without reforming drug policies".
When? 17 November 2021 | 13:00 West Africa Time (WAT) | 14:00 South African Standard Time (SAST) | 15:00 East Africa Time (EAT)
French & Portuguese translation available!
- Maria-Goretti Loglo, International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC)
- Charity Monareng, TB/HIV Care
- Richard Nininahazwe, Africa Network of People who use Drugs (AfricaNPUD)
- AIDS and Rights Alliance for Southern Africa (ARASA)
- International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC)
- TB/HIV Care Association (THCA)