By Club Health Conference and the Association des intervenants en dépendance du Québec
Club Health Montréal 2021 will be held at the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec (BAnQ), Montreal. To extend participation and allow for flexibility, attendees can join virtually from wherever they are in the world. The event will be from 2nd June 2021 to 4th June 2021.
This exciting event will bring together experts from a wide range of fields to exchange information on the latest research, policy and practice on protecting and promoting health in nightlife settings. We will create networking and interaction virtually as well as in Montréal.
- COVID-19 and nightlife – from crisis to recovery
- Inclusion and diversity – making nightlife safer and equitable
- Drink, drugs and related health behaviours – risks and reducing harms
- Digital technology - creating connections, protecting health
- Infectious diseases and pandemics - making nightlife resilient in the future
The conference will consist of plenary sessions featuring invited speakers, round table discussions, parallel sessions comprising submitted abstracts, poster presentations and more.
The official conference language is English. There will be translation in French, Spanish and Portuguese where possible.
The abstract submission period will open on Monday 12th October and close Friday 15 January 2021. People who submit an abstract will be notified about whether their abstract has been accepted by Friday 12 February 2021.