In late 2020, WHO developed new clinical and service delivery recommendations on key topic areas outlined in the agenda below. To launch and discuss these recommendations, WHO will host a webinar with a brief question and answer session, open to all participants.
Director’s Welcome - Department of Global HIV, Hepatitis and Sexually Transmitted Infection Programmes
- New recommendations in context - Reflections from the co-chairs
- Session 1: The dapivirine vaginal ring for HIV prevention
- Session 2: Diagnostic interventions and treatment monitoring
- Session 3: ART initiation for TB/HIV management
- Session 4: Starting and continuing ART and re-engaging in care
- Session 5: Psychosocial interventions for adolescents and young people
- Session 6: Linking and integrating services
- Session 7: Implementation considerations on key populations, children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Live Q&A
- Closing remarks
This webinar will be recorded and presented again with live Q&A on 18 March 2021, 11-13:30 CET.