This seminar will be based on research drawn from my recently published book ‘White drug cultures and regulation in London, 1916-1960’. It focuses on the 1930s, when a group composed of wealthy bohemian youth, formerly part of what the newspapers termed ‘The Bright Young People’, formed a network of morphine, heroin and cocaine use in Chelsea.
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019
- Drug Users Remembrance Day 2019
- 5th CND intersessional meeting
- 9th City Health Conference 2019
- 5th International Conference on Law Enforcement & Public Health
- Living Politics: Remembering HIV/AIDS Activism Tomorrow
- European Exchange on Health & Homelessness
- Paris Peace Forum 2019