The intergovernmental expert group meeting on international challenges posed by the non-medical use of synthetic opioids will be convened from 3 to 4 December 2018 at the Vienna International Centre, immediately preceding the reconvened sixty-first session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, which will be held from 5 to 7 December 2018.
- Forty-second Expert Committee on Drug Dependence
- 3rd Hepatitis Community Summit
- 42nd session of the Human Rights Council
- CND Intersessional meeting - Thematic session on the implementation of all international drug policy commitments following up to the 2019 Ministerial Declaration
- 8th Asia Pro Bono Conference and Access to Justice Exchange
- 17th World Day Against the Death Penalty: Children, unseen victims
- 9th Adriatic Drug Addiction Treatment Conference and 18th SEEA Symposium on Addictive Behaviours
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019