The Annual IOTOD 2018 Conference is now open for registrations
From dynamic interactive lectures to lively case study-based panel discussions, the IOTOD conference is a unique opportunity to get the latest from the experts and join over 300 healthcare professionals working with clients using opiate agonist therapy.
With an expert scientific faculty including Professor John Marsden, Professor Marc Auriacombe, Professor Wim van den Brink, the EMCDDA represented by Ms Dagmar Hedrich, Professor Graham Foster and many others, IOTOD 2018 will cover a wide range of topics such as:
- Will new treatment options revolutionise the field?
- How best can psychosocial interventions be used?
- What should be done when first-line treatment doesn’t work?
- How can drugs practitioners be part of the hepatitis C virus elimination strategy?
- What can healthcare professionals do to stop opioid overdoses?
Apply for scholarship opportunity
A limited number of free* scholarship places are available now. If you would like to apply for a free place, simply send an email to email@example.com with your name and position along with a short explanation as to why you are unable to self-fund your place.
The scholarship will cover free access to the scientific sessions, satellite symposia, conference materials, lunches and coffee breaks.