On behalf of the Organising Committee, it is my pleasure to invite you to Bangkok for the 20th Bangkok International Symposium on HIV Medicine 2018, held from Wednesday 17 to Friday 19 January 2018 at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. As many of you are already aware, the HIV Netherlands Australia Thailand Research Collaboration holds an International Bangkok Symposium on HIV Medicine in January every year.
The key objective of the annual Bangkok International Symposium on HIV Medicine is to provide health care workers and members of the HIV-infected and affected community from Thailand and all over the world with a comprehensive review of the management of HIV infection and opportunistic infections, efforts to improve access to therapy as well as the latest updates on research into HIV treatments and vaccines.
The symposium also aims to stimulate debate through a series of panel discussions on issues such as access to care and the cost of ARV in developing countries. In the last 5 years, over 3,000 participants from Asia Pacific, Europe and the America have attended the symposium.
An expert faculty of speakers from Thailand, Asia, Australia, Europe and USA will present a comprehensive review of current HIV management. World class international and local speakers present plenary sessions and facilitate interactive workshops.
- The Symposium is a premier medical-scientific conference in HIV and related diseases in South East Asia.
- You will hear about the latest advances in HIV research and treatment from leading local and international experts.
- You will gain recognition for Continuing Medical Education (CME), Continuing Nursing Education (CNE), Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CPE) and Continuing Medical Technology Education (CMTE).
- You will have an opportunity to network with colleagues from the South East Asia region and all over the world.
- You will have a chance to visit Bangkok, a beautiful city. A cosmopolitan, steamy, pulsating, yet smiling metropolis of more than ten millions - intense at first, but addictive as anything.
Click here for more information and to register for the event.