The 10th Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy (ISSDP) will be held in Sydney, Australia on 16-18 May, 2016. The conference will be hosted by the Drug Policy Modelling Program (DPMP) which is part of the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC), UNSW Australia.
The ISSDP Conference is a unique occasion to present your latest findings to an intellectually engaged, diverse and dedicated scholarly community, and to immerse yourself in the state of the art research across the full spectrum of drug policy research, with the participation of leading international scholars.
In addition to the main conference in Sydney, there are two satellite events, one in Canberra, NSW and one in Auckland, New Zealand.
The aims of the ISSDP conference are to:
- Present original scientific research on drug policy;
- Create opportunities for vigorous discussion and debate about findings and methods;
- Provide an environment conducive for networking and the establishment of new collaborations;
- Provide a stimulus for delegates to publish their work in journals; and
- Inform policy makers about the latest scientific evidence underpinning drug policy.
More details about the conference can be found here.
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.