The Party Friends Night promotes
- a positive outlook on nightlife,
- the well-being of partygoers and nightlife professionals,
- the importance of fellowship and solidarity when partying
This special night will be held on Saturday November 24th all over Europe, with many activities launched by then:
This summer, tips on how partygoers take care of each other have been collected during festivals and parties around Europe.
- A selection of those tips have been integrated in the campaign's flyer and poster.
- A specific Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PartyFriendsNightA short promotional video
- A contest to win City trips to Paris, Barcelona and Brussels
- Communication tools to promote the EU Night and the message of solidarity
If you want to be updated with the latest news concerning this event, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Check the map hereunder to discover the Party Friends Night events around Europe.
If you want to organize such an event and appear on this map, if you want to be updated with the latest news concerning this event, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to participate ?
If you want to participate and get ready for November 24th, check the following links:
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.