The online registration for the International Harm Reduction Association’s 21st conference is still open. As in previous years, this promises to be a ‘must-attend’ event for the harm reduction field, with a programme covering a huge range of topics. For 2010, the event is returning to the city which hosted the first conference back in 1990 – Liverpool, England. All of the latest information – including news, supporting organisations, scholarships, travel, visas, and an online accommodation booking service – are available on the conference website.
- COVID-19 and people who use drugs (PWUD) and people who inject drugs (PWID)
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The Global Fund's 6th Partnership Forums (Virtual)
- European Testing Week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues