The Justice Health in Australia Conference will be held in Melbourne, Australia, on 6-7 April 2009. The diversity of incarcerated populations, including adult prisons, youth detention centres and police watch houses give rise to special challenges in addressing the health needs among these incarcerated groups. This conference will provide a forum for sharing evidence findings in this area, provide a platform for sharing ideas and making recommendations for the way forward. The conference registration brochure can be found at www.phaa.net.au.
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The Global Fund's 6th Partnership Forums (Virtual)
- European Testing Week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues
- CND reconvened 63rd session