The programme is now available to download on the conference website and includes a diverse range of sessions and topics. The conference will also be an essential forum for discussions and networking in the aftermath of the High Level Meeting and the 2009 Commission of Narcotic Drugs in March. Online registration is now open, and the website provides all of the essential information for delegates - including an online accommodation booking service and information on visas and medical / harm reduction services in Bangkok. For further information, please visit www.ihra.net.
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Report launch: The global state of harm reduction 2020 Webinar
- European testing week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues
- CND reconvened 63rd session