The 3rd Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy will take place at UNODC in Vienna on 2-3 March 2009. It will focus on research issues that are relevant to the UNGASS on drugs. It will be followed by special workshops (on drug harm indices and drug policy modelling) on 4th March.
- Launch of the special edition of the Harm Reduction Journal
- Engaging with policymakers and the public to promote ethical drug policy
- Different approaches for decriminalisation – what works?
- What can we learn from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- The Global Fund's 6th Partnership Forums (Virtual)
- European Testing Week 2020
- European harm reduction sessions
- The 6th International Conference on Law Enforcement and Public Health: Abstract submissions now open
- The 12th International Conference on Nightlife, Substance Use and Related Health Issues
- CND reconvened 63rd session