"Drugs, Race and Discrimination" is the theme of the upcoming 2008 Release Conference to be held in London on 18th September 2008. This unique event will focus on discrimination faced by drug users around the world. By highlighting the issues confronting people from an already marginalised background whose drug use leaves them open to further prejudice, this conference will tackle some of the most complex and interesting issues in drug policy today. International speakers presenting original material will include: Deborah Small (Break the Chains); Damon Barret (IHRA); Chris Huhne MP and King Downing (ACLU). Tickets are available on a first come first service basis by following the booking link on the conference programme.
- Drug policy, diplomacy and public health: Negotiating the health dimension of drug policies
- Workshop - Drugs and human rights in Asia: Is there (in)justice?
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2019
- 5th CND intersessional meeting
- 9th City Health Conference 2019
- 5th International Conference on Law Enforcement & Public Health
- Living Politics: Remembering HIV/AIDS Activism Tomorrow
- European Exchange on Health & Homelessness
- Paris Peace Forum 2019
- 3rd European Chemsex Forum