This statement by the International Doctors for Healthy Drug Policies (IDHDP) was published in support of the Report of the Global Commission on Drug Policy. IDHDP's mission to bring to the international level an informed, science-based discussion about humane and effective ways to reduce the harm caused by drugs to people and societies.
- Vancouver's drug-dispensing machine: Why it exists and how it works
- Minorities more likely to be jailed for drug dealing, study suggests
- HIV prevention services for key populations in Albania on the brink of collapse
- Colombia: Human rights activists killings
- Philippines: No letup in ‘drug war’ killings
- The latest failure in the war on drugs
- IDPC recruits Programme Officer in Bangkok!
- Singapore’s claim that the death penalty deters drug use is wrong, here’s why
- A country with a growing death row reconsiders its future with capital punishment