This statement by the International Doctors for Healthy Drug Policies (IDHDP) was published in support of the Report of the Global Commission on Drug Policy. IDHDP's mission to bring to the international level an informed, science-based discussion about humane and effective ways to reduce the harm caused by drugs to people and societies.
- Philippines police chief and Duterte drug war enforcer resigns in meth scandal
- The uncounted victims of the war on drugs
- International consensus statement on the role of nurses in supervised consumption sites
- Canada’s cannabis colonialism
- Time for safer injecting spaces in Britain?
- Open letter to support the case of Yekaterina Parfenyuk
- Home grown cannabis to be legal in the ACT. Now what?
- Huge court win for Philadelphia safe consumption site — but fight isn’t over
- Road 184