The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- The war on drugs and the justification of Black death
- Philippines: Lasting harm to children from "drug war"
- West Africa: Decongesting prisons is a logical approach to limiting the spread of COVID-19
- In pictures: Glasgow’s drugs crisis in the time of coronavirus
- Communities strengthening the AIDS response in Nepal
- India: Provision of harm reduction service in the lockup of a police station
- WADPN emergency response to COVID-19 prevention & control among people who use drugs in West Africa
- Request for proposals: Consultant for financial management capacity scan and training
- GDS 2020: Global Drug Survey special edition on COVID-19