The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Support, don't punish women who use drugs!
- Coming out about illicit drug use: ‘The hush-hush attitude has to end’
- ‘Staggering loss’: Overdose deaths spike in US during pandemic
- The new AIDS epidemic: Pushing past Putin
- World Drugs Day: UNODC must integrate ending drug-related executions in its work
- England - Black review: Strong on treatment, but avoids law reform
- Rhode Island makes history by legalizing safe consumption sites
- The Supreme Court is forcing Mexico to legalize weed, sort of
- Human rights and people who use drugs in Nepal: Statement at the 47th Session of the Human Rights Council