The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- The CND is dying: Time to put people who use drugs, evidences and human rights at the center of the response.
- Call for expressions of interest for a UK-based Director to join the International Drug Policy Consortium’s Board of Directors
- Easy access: Harm reduction in Balti, Republic of Moldova
- Donald Trump says individual states can decide whether to legalise marijuana
- Greens propose full legalisation of cannabis in Australia
- Bangladesh plans death penalty for selling meth
- The opposite of D.A.R.E – DPA launches new high school drug education curriculum in a NYC School
- Amnesty: Almost 1,000 prisoners executed worldwide in 2017
- The next naloxone? Companies, academics search for better overdose-reversal drugs