The XVIII International AIDS Conference now welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in six programme tracks. The full call for abstracts and submission guidelines are available here and additional information on the programme tracks is available here. Abstract submissions close on 10 February 2010.
- Mexico judge approves recreational cocaine for two users
- Canada might have found a back door to end the war on drugs
- Ganja export regulations to be finalised September
- The uncounted dead of Duterte's drug war
- Responding to drug use with kindness, compassion and hope
- UNAIDS welcomes the appointment of Winnie Byanyima as its new Executive Director
- Chemsex and the City
- Secretary-General appoints Jan Beagle of New Zealand Special Adviser on system-wide implementation of Chief Executive Board decisions
- Stop and search is discriminatory, so why is it on the rise?