The Council calls for action based on the EU Drugs Action Plan for 2009-2012, which sets as a main priority the reduction of the demand for drugs, and the health and social consequences of drug use by improving the coverage, quality and effectiveness of services of prevention, treatment and harm reduction. See the full conclusions below.
- Two crises at one time: Access to opioids for patients in palliative care in times of the US opioid crisis
- Remembrance Day Statement 2019
- Joint Position Statement on the decision by WHO to withdraw guidance documents
- Kestutis Butkus: “This is a real victory. Our common advocacy driving force."
- Scottish drug deaths: Austerity and cuts 'partly to blame'
- Strange (but passionate) bedfellows: palliative care and drug policy
- How the War on Drugs criminalises the poorest in human society
- Philippines: UN takes critical step toward accountability
- Political declaration of the high-level meeting on Universal Health Coverage - Three critical elements to achieving UHC