INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- Indonesia’s new anti-drug czar opts for counseling instead of crocodiles
- Scottish Parliament backs creation of UK’s first drug consumption room in Glasgow
- The CND is dying: Time to put people who use drugs, evidences and human rights at the center of the response.
- Call for expressions of interest for a UK-based Director to join the International Drug Policy Consortium’s Board of Directors
- Easy access: Harm reduction in Balti, Republic of Moldova
- Donald Trump says individual states can decide whether to legalise marijuana
- Greens propose full legalisation of cannabis in Australia
- Bangladesh plans death penalty for selling meth
- The opposite of D.A.R.E – DPA launches new high school drug education curriculum in a NYC School