We have finalised our general work plan for 2009/2010 and confirmed the membership of six new partner members and six new network members. This information is summarised a new IDPC description document. Please circulate this document widely to your colleagues or contacts who may be interested in IDPC.
- The Drug Decriminalisation [e]Course is soon available in French!
- How the global human rights community can further push drug policy reform
- INCB, UNODC and WHO joint statement on access to controlled medicines in emergencies
- 'Drug control' and pain management: The truth of the matter
- International Overdose Awareness Day 2021 - WHRIN statement
- Teen use of marijuana does not increase with legalization, US top drug researcher admits
- #MoreThan Video Contest – Call for Applications
- South Africa’s cannabis master plan will finally establish a regulated industry
- Big pharma seizes Brazilian market while medical cannabis bill is stalled