We have finalised our general work plan for 2009/2010 and confirmed the membership of six new partner members and six new network members. This information is summarised a new IDPC description document. Please circulate this document widely to your colleagues or contacts who may be interested in IDPC.
- The impact of COVID-19 on people receiving Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) in Australia
- What International Drug Users Remembrance Day means to me
- Support, don't punish women who use drugs!
- Coming out about illicit drug use: ‘The hush-hush attitude has to end’
- ‘Staggering loss’: Overdose deaths spike in US during pandemic
- The new AIDS epidemic: Pushing past Putin
- England - Black review: Strong on treatment, but avoids law reform
- Rhode Island makes history by legalizing safe consumption sites
- The Supreme Court is forcing Mexico to legalize weed, sort of