Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- The CND is dying: Time to put people who use drugs, evidences and human rights at the center of the response.
- Call for expressions of interest for a UK-based Director to join the International Drug Policy Consortium’s Board of Directors
- Easy access: Harm reduction in Balti, Republic of Moldova
- Donald Trump says individual states can decide whether to legalise marijuana
- Greens propose full legalisation of cannabis in Australia
- Bangladesh plans death penalty for selling meth
- The opposite of D.A.R.E – DPA launches new high school drug education curriculum in a NYC School
- Amnesty: Almost 1,000 prisoners executed worldwide in 2017
- The next naloxone? Companies, academics search for better overdose-reversal drugs