Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Support, don't punish women who use drugs!
- Coming out about illicit drug use: ‘The hush-hush attitude has to end’
- ‘Staggering loss’: Overdose deaths spike in US during pandemic
- The new AIDS epidemic: Pushing past Putin
- World Drugs Day: UNODC must integrate ending drug-related executions in its work
- England - Black review: Strong on treatment, but avoids law reform
- Rhode Island makes history by legalizing safe consumption sites
- The Supreme Court is forcing Mexico to legalize weed, sort of
- Human rights and people who use drugs in Nepal: Statement at the 47th Session of the Human Rights Council